Tomorrow, I will begin my 10th month with Opperation Boot Camp and as I look back, I am ammazed how far I have come, but somewhat disapointed in myself for my failures. Over the past 10 months, I’ve lost 45 pounds, but over the holidays, I’ve gained 13 of those pounds back. I am not here to dwell on my failures; I am just laying all my cards on the table and am ready to make a fresh start here in 2012.
2011 was a huge learning year for me. I’ve learned:
- I am capable of so much more than I ever expected I could do.
- Nothing is out of my reach
- To give myself a break and not be so hard on myself
- It’s not the failure that matters, it’s what I do after the failure
- I am not alone in my journey
- I have friends who love me and want me to succeed
- I am living a blessed life
I could go on for hours here, but I think you get my meaning. I have big plans for 2012 and am going list my goals here and keep checking back to make sure I stay on track.
Goals for 2012
- To loose 50 or more pounds
- Live a healthier lifestyle
- Accept help from others
- Continue to participate in boot camp
- Run the Peachtree Road Race
- Participate in the Warrior Dash
- Participate and beat my last year’s time in the Lake Lanier Triathlon
- Be greatful for everything.
Kristy and I have already started our quest for the Peachtree, so keep checking back on our progess on this and many other events. Happy New Year everyone.